Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing 7 TV



Hurricane season is here. Maybe we can use this. I am troubled that the commercials that come with the video are for things like prescription drugs and a bit with Ellen Degeneris that is just before being inappropriate.

Imbedding is fairly easy from Hulu.



I've always liked Ben Franklin. Quite a guy.

I had a lot of trouble finding anything I wanted. I did find a lot of popular TV, but I don't think we need it in class.

The quality of the images seems to be quite a bit better than YouTube.

The National Archives was very difficult to negotiate. I finally went back to Hulu. I did find a number of movies I want to see.

1 comment:

jlfoster said...

I know what you mean about the commercials. When I watched the hurricane video you embedded it was a commercial for a cell phone. I guess they rotate and you never know what you will get! I hope a really inappropriate ad would never pop up!