Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thing # 6 Mashups and other things


This is getting even more overwhelming. All of this wonderful technology assumes you have enough style and imagination to arrange things. I can't arrange the drawer at my work station!
But, If I can figure out how to go a little farther, wouldn't it be fun to give out Author Trading cards?
I picked RL Stine as my first attempt because my kids really like him. One of the bios off of Talking Books touts him as the best-selling children's author of all time.
Now I have to see if I can put multiple cards on one sheet of cardstock.
Another idea would be to make a card for each of my AR 50 point readers.
I think I could learn to use Mosaic Maker as a way to display pictures of The Princess, also known as She Who Must be Obeyed. We may have to look at that a little more.

3 comments:

VWB said...

Hey, i think you are doing great...You've got a "jump" on me...I'm still exploring Flickr!

Froggy Wart!

Grendel said...

I like your author card very much. I used to play a children's card game called Authors only the authors were Dickens and the like. It would be fun to play with contemporary authors!

Terry said...

Oh, I'm so glad I clicked on your blog tonight. I was fighting with Picasa (Thing7) for a very long time and you made me laugh. It might not earn you any money but thank you from the bottom of my funny bone.