Friday, December 28, 2007

Back to Thing # 5 and Flickr

Got me one of them digital cameras for Christmas. Yeah, I already had one, but it's one of those less expensive ones that don't do much, expecially in the zoom category. And try catching a child, especially my 4 year old grand daughter, with the digital equivilant of a Brownie Star Flash!

I still have to be careful. I had to replace my first digital after a field day at school. They just don't bounce well.

The new one hangs around my neck, right on top of my chest. The princess was not amused when she flew up to hug me at the playground and found my camera with her head! Such the drama queen!

So, now, Flickr starts to make a little more sense in the usefulness department. Just from pictures of the princess opening presents I can fill an album!

So, back to playing.

1 comment:

LKP said...

Congratulations on the new camera, I'll bet you will have a "boat load" of pics by the end of the holiday! Tell us where they are on Flikr so that we can enjoy the antics of "she who must be obeyed"!